TEMS Drive Test Data Collection
Drive test is conducted for checking the coverage criteria of the cell site with the RF drive test tool. The data collected by drive test tool in form of Log files are assessed to evaluate the various RF parameters of the network. The following activities we offer for Drive Test:
- Drive around the predefined route.
- Produce Log Files for analysis.
- Analysis for Call Drop and Call Setup Failure.
- Handover success anaylsis
- Drive test analysis.
- Interference analysis.
- Field measurements and acceptance testing.
- Frequency & stretegy Planning etc.
- Laptop with required ports and interface.
- TEMS Hardware & Software.
- USB/Hand GPS and cable interfacing with Laptop.
- Externel Mobile antenna.
- Mobile Charger with Cigarette lighter adapter for cars.
- USB Hub.
- Vehicle for Drive Test.
- Stationary as required.